Friday, September 13, 2013

review | nyx jumbo eye pencil in iced mocha




On my recent trip to Target, I purchased the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil. I've seen plenty of tutorials on YouTube using this as a base so I was pretty excited to try it. I expected it to be long lasting without a primer, but was not impressed. Maybe I tried it on really humid day, or I just have really oily lids, but this eye pencil only last about 4 hours before it started to crease and fade. I'm sure with some primer it would last a lot longer, but isn't it just disappointing when you are expecting a lot more from a product and it just doesn't follow through? Personally, Maybelline Color Tattoo is better because it last a lot longer without a primer.




As for the color, it is a beautiful bronzy gold that will look great on anyone. The formulation is creamy and goes on very smoothly. My one complain about this product is the longevity of it, but hey, it is pretty inexpensive so with some primer, it will do. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric