Monday, September 2, 2013

NYX haul | target

Target is seriously going to make me broke! Every time I go in, I end up spending way more than I planned for. On Friday, I decided to glance over by the makeup section while I was doing my grocery, not really looking for anything, and I found a NYX section! When did Target start selling NYX?! Because I was there about a week ago and did not see it! 

Anyways, I couldn't leave with purchasing anything. I have never tried anything from NYX, but have heard so many good things about it from the beauty community, so I am pretty excited to try these beauties out.



1. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Nude Peach
2. Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp

3. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha



What's your favorite NYX product?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric