Sunday, August 25, 2013

personal | back to school

I start my senior year of college on Wednesday, and I am so happy! For one, sometimes I just get bored and have nothing to do once the chores are done and the baby is asleep. Now I will have homework to do during those situations. I am also just excited and proud of myself for sticking with school even though many thought I wouldn't. Not a lot of young moms continue school after having a baby. Luckily I had the opportunity to be a stay at home mom, which is the main reason why I am able to continue school. If it wasn't for the support of my family, my boyfriend's family, and of course, my boyfriend, I don't think I would have been able to even start my senior year of college. Now I am a bit behind, so I might have to take classes over the winter and possibly a class or two in the summer, but I am confident that I will be a college graduate by the end of 2014!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric