Saturday, November 8, 2014

haul | Sephora VIB Sale

Okay so my last post was all about my spending ban. I did mention that there was an exception, and I was hoping to post something up last week explaining exactly what that exception was, but I had a really busy/stressful week so didn't get around to doing so. 

Long story short, I did not want to miss out on the Sephora's VIB sale since it's not everyday I can purchase at Sephora at a discounted price! Since I was making an exception to my shopping, I also extended the spending ban from only in November up until Christmas. 

So, without further ado, here is what I picked up during the Sephora VIB Sale:


  • Clarisonic Normal Brush Head: I was in dire need of replacing my older brush head. It was stained with makeup and looked completely gross!
  • Purity Cleanser: This past year, I must of gone through two of the 12 oz bottles so I figured why not purchase the largest size available?
  • Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment: I have been eyeing this for a pretty long time, but put off buying because of the price tag. $69 for a facial mask? This has to be a miracle mask! I haven't tried it yet, but am looking forward to my pamper session to try it!
  • NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette: I really beat myself up for not purchasing the last cheek palette that NARS put out, so when I saw they came out with another I automatically went on my wish list. This was the last of two at my local Sephora, so I was very happy to have my hands on it. And can I add, the packaging is absolutely beautiful!
  • NARS Audacious Lipstick in Charlotte: I was looking for a deep red lipstick for the holidays and wanted to try these new lipstick that everyone has been raving about. I have tried it and have to say, so far I am loving it! A full review will be coming soon. 
  • Anastacia Brow Wiz: Another product that I have had my eyes on for a while. I tried it at Sephora about a month ago and was so surprised by how much it differed from my Benefit brow pencil. I won't say much, other than I think I am going to like this one much more!



Did you pick anything up during the Sephora VIB Sale? 

With love,
Esty


No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric