Thursday, October 10, 2013

FOTD | red lip on a rainy day

Hello lovely people! How are you all doing today? Today is such a gloomy and rainy day. Personally, these days are one of my favorites, to cuddle up with your loved ones and watch a movie or two. What is your favorite rainy day activity?

It will officially be the end of the week for me once I finish taking an online exam for one of my classes. While I waited, I figured I do a quick FOTD post. Because the weather is so gloomy, I wanted something simply, but not boring. Here is what I came up with:


Blush: Mixture of Nars Orgasm and MAC Plum Foolery
Bronzer: Nars Laguna
Brows: Benefit Brow Zing in Dark
Lashes: Mixture of L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black and Maybelline One by One
Lips: MAC Russian Red

And there you go, a quick and easy look for a rainy day. I did not even apply tinted moisturizer or BB cream as I wanted it to be THAT simple.

What kind of looks do you like for rainy days?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric