Sunday, October 20, 2013

review | MAC Rebel

Hey lovelies, how are you all doing? I have had one of the busiest week ever filled with midterms and all. Worst news? They are no where near over, hence why this post is a little late. Anyways, here is my review of my new favorite lipstick, MAC Rebel!



Before purchasing this lipstick, I read countless review of this beauty. I wanted something that looked great during day or night and perfect for autumn. This, my friends, is the one. Rebel is a midtone plum that looks absolutely lovely on any skin tone. It has a satin finish which means it is not drying. It lasted about up to 7 hours before I had to reapply, however, that was on a day where I literally drank my meals (I like to juice every once in a while). On regular days, it last roughly 5 hours, before I feel the need to reapply, which is good enough for me. What I love about this lipstick is that it is buildable so I can wear it during the day smeared out a bit and build it up for the night. This is definitely a lipstick I would repurchase in the future! 


Update: I decided to take a selfie in the bathroom before removing my makeup with this lipstick, and yes I did reapply my lipstick just for this picture! Sorry that it is not the best picture, but it is in the bathroom! :)


What is your current favorite fall lipstick? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric