Monday, October 7, 2013

haul | mac cosmetics

Hello lovely ladies (and gents, if any)! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty good, got tons of school work done and spent some time with my gorgeous girl (my daughter haha). I also received of couple of packages in the mail, one of which was from MAC RiRi Hearts Mac Collection.


I picked up two lipsticks from the collection, Talk That Talk and RiRi Woo (I will not include the lather as I picked it up for a friend as a gift). I also purchased Rebel since I have had my eyes on it for some time now. These two are seriously perfect for the fall!


Talk That Talk is a dark plum with a retro matte finish. Now, I am not exactly sure whats the difference between retro matte and matte is, but I will say that this lipstick is very difficult to apply. It is a gorgeous plum, but seeing how difficult it is to apply, I am not sure how often I will use it. Because this lipstick is a limited edition, it is encased in a gorgeous gold packaging with Rhianna's signature on the cap. The lipstick also has her signature on the actual lipstick. I will continue playing with this lipstick and see if I can find an easier way to apply it.

Rebel is a midtone plum with a satin finish. I have seen this lipstick on tons of ladies with different skin tones and it amazes me how well it suits everyone! Definitely recommend this color to anyone, no matter their skin tone.


Did you pick up anything from RiRi Hearts Mac Collection?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric