Monday, October 14, 2013

current wish list

Hello lovely people! How is your Columbus day going? Baby and I have stayed in all day, watching TV,  napping (baby not me), and eating. Today has seriously been the most unproductive day of the year, which is why I am bringing you this post today, my current wish list. 


Yes, I have two purses, but seriously they are my obsession! Both are Michael Kors, one is the Michael Kors Large Selma Studded Saffiano Tote and the other is the Michael Kors Jet Set Medium Saffiano Travel Tote. Both are so beautiful and classy and would look absolutely lovely with any outfit! Chances are, I will not be owning these anytime soon, but there is nothing wrong with wishing, right? I have also been eyeing the Origins Antioxidant Moisturizer with White Tea. I will be honest, the only high end moisturizer I have tried is by Clinique, which works great for me, but I have just been curious since I have been reading so much about this one. Surprisingly, there is only one nail polish on my wish list at the moment, which is the OPI Wonderous Star from their Mariah Carey 2013 Holiday collection. I first saw this on Amy's Blog and fell in love! Lastly, Benefit Rockateur Blush. I am sure you have all seen these, and are most likely tired of it, but it just seems like a beautiful everyday blush that I am dying to get my hands on!

Have you tried any of these products (or bags)? What are your thoughts?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric