Sunday, October 12, 2014

Everyday Makeup Routine


When it comes to makeup, I am very minimalist on an everyday bases. I barely even wear eyeshadow! I like my makeup to look as natural as possible, with as little effort as possible, hence why I use less than nine products daily. I also want to be able to remove my makeup as quick as possible before bed!

  • Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer:  I have been using this for about a year now and love it! It is not too heavy, have the right amount of coverage for me, and great for everyday use. I am currently running low on it and purchased Smashbox Camera Ready tinted moisturizer to replace it. I didn't repurchase this one only because my nearest Sephora is one within JcPenny and unfortunately, they do not carry Laura Mercier. 
  • Garnier Eye Roller: I love this for covering up my dark circles. I don't have really bad dark circles, so it works great for me. If you have really bad dark circles, I would not recommend it. 
  • Maybelline Falsies Mascara: My favorite mascara is Benefit's They're Real, but I ran out and this is what I had in my collection. I decided to finish this before I purchased another mascara. It is pretty good, but nothing compared to Benefit's They're Real! Along with my mascara, I have to curl my lashes with my Shiseido eyelash curler. 



  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer: I absolutely love this bronzer! It is so easy to apply and blend, and great for bronzing/contouring. I was using Nars Laguna before this bronzer, and am so happy I made the switch.
  • NARS Amour and Tarte Magic: Currently, these are my two favorite blushes. I switch back and forth between the two. They both have a bit of coral in them, but I find that the Tarte Magic is a little bit more toned down than NARS Amour. Both so pigmented and go on very smoothly. NARS Amour is a little dry, but I don't mind it over my wet tinted moisturizer. 
  • Benefit Brow Zings and Instant Brow Pencil: I cannot leave my house without doing my eyebrows! My eyebrows are not very full so if I don't fill them in, it can look like I don't have any. Okay maybe I am exaggerating a bit, but that's how it looks in my head! Anyways, I like using one of these two products everyday. I use the Brow Zings when I am looking for a more bold eyebrow, and the Instant Brow Pencil when I want something that is more natural looking. 
As you can clearly see, I didn't include any lipstick because that is the one thing I change everyday. 
Is your makeup routine as simple as mine, or do you like to wear a lot more makeup? 

Esty <3 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric