Sunday, October 19, 2014

First Impression: Maybelline Browdrama


Hello lovely people! This past week has been a little hectic, from trying to potty train my two year old, to trying to fix my car, I have had very little time to myself. The little time that I had today, I decided to clean out my closet because boy was there a mess in there! 

One thing I did manage to do this past week was stop by target and pick this baby up. I saw it while browsing through a magazine during my downtime at work. I mentioned before that I wanted to try the Benefit brow gel since I love the other two brow products I own. When I saw this, I decided to try this out first before buying the high end one. 


Maybelinne Browdrama is a mascara-like formulation with a wand that fans out at the end. You apply it by going over your brows in the opposite direction in which they grow making them look all out of shape and in need of grooming. You then brush them back into place, leaving you with fuller eyebrows. Because I have never used a product like this before, I have nothing to compare it to. However, I will compare to my other brow groom products. With both the Browzing and Brow Pencil by Benefit, I get a more sculpted and defined look as with this, it just coats the hair on my eyebrows. I will admit that it does help with thicken my eyebrows, which I really like. I think this will be a product that I can use layer with another brow shaper, like my Browzing and not really on it's own. After applying it, my eyebrows also felt a little stiff, but it was not uncomfortable and soon the feeling went away. 

So far, I am really enjoying using this product and I will continue to play with it until I find a way that works best for me. I will report to you guys when that happens!

Have you tried brow sculpting mascara like this one before? 

Esty <3 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric