Wednesday, October 8, 2014

review | NARS Amour

About a month ago, I stopped by Sephora looking for a new blush. I had my eyes on Benefits Rockateur, but it was out of stock. While walking by the NARS section, I came across Amour. NARS Amour is not talked about as much as their other popular blushes, but I instantly loved it!


NARS Amour is described as a peachy pink. In my opinion, it is more of a muted pink with a hint of coral in it. I wish my lighting was better so that you could have a better idea. Amour is pretty dry, which to me, is not a bad thing. I find that it goes perfect over my foundation, even when it is still a little wet. It is also pigmented, but not so much that you can over do it with one swipe. 


When using this blush, I find that it wears off around the 8 hour mark, which to be frank, is okay with me. But if you are looking for a longer wearing blush, this is not the one for you. I think this blush is a gorgeous color that would look great on any skin color.

What blush are you currently loving?

Esty <3 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric