Monday, October 13, 2014

My Current Skin Care Routine


Hello loves, how are you spending your Columbus Day? I keep thinking that today is Sunday since I didn't have to work today! Anyways, today I have for you my skin care routine. Like my everyday makeup routine, my skin care routine is very simple. I don't like using too many products on my skin to prevent any breakouts and these products are the ones that have been working for me.
  • Clarisonic Mia: About two christmas ago, my boyfriend gifted this to me and I have loved it ever since. There are periods of times in which I take a break from it, but go back to it because the difference it makes on my skin. I find that my pores are smaller, I get less blackheads, and I don't breakout as often. 
  • Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask: I love this mask for a little pampering. It leaves my skin nice and smooth. My only dislike about this that it can be a little difficult to remove.
  • Origins Super Spot Remover: This little bottle is tiny and seemed a little expensive when I purchased it, but a little goes a long way! This is not a miracle worker and will not eliminate pimples over night, but it definitely helps reduce the size and dry it out much quicker than doing nothing to it.  
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub: Repurchased numerous times, this is my favorite scrub. I know some people have had problems with it being a little too harsh, but I don't find it too hard for me. I also love the smell!
  • Clean & Clear Continous Control Acne Cleanser: About a month ago I noticed that I was breaking out more often than normal. I was using a cleanser with salicylic acid, but didn't notice a difference. I headed into CVS looking for a cleanser with benzoyl peroxide and this was the first one I found. Ever since, I have noticed a huge difference on my skin. I am not breaking out as often as I used to. This has become my favorite cleanser for my acne and I totally recommend it! Did I mention that it's cheap too!?
  • Philosophy Purity: I have repurchased this cleanser about two to three times since I discovered it (and as you can tell need to head to Sephora to pick up another!). I love using this at night with my Clarisonic after removing my makeup. It helps to remove every bit of makeup left and is very gentle while doing so.
  • Aveeno Clear Complexion Moisturizer: This moisturizer is really nice. It is inexpensive and moisturizing but not oily. I usually use Clinique's moisturizer, so I will admit that I prefer that one over this, but this one is definitely my favorite drugstore alternative. 
  • Neutrogena Alcohol - Free Toner: I don't use a toner every single day, but when I do, I like to use this one. I find that is not too harsh on my skin, but is still refreshing.
I also forgot to include my makeup remover wipes in the photograph. My favorite ones are the Neutrogena ones because they seem to be the only ones to be able to remove most of my makeup. I also like that they don't dry out in the packaging after I open it, which I've noticed with other makeup remover wipes. 

What is your holy grail skin care product? 
Esty <3 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric