Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Kate Spade Haul

So I have a little obsession (besides makeup) and it is stationery. I know, I know, so boring! But I just can't help decorating with washi tape and writing with pretty colored pens!


I've had my eyes on an adorable little paper clips in the shape of bows by Kate Spade and when I realized they were having their Friends and Family Sale, I had to order it! I also picked up a really pretty phone case and cute little pencil case, that, to my surprise, also came with two pencil, a really cute gold pencil sharpener, a ruler, and an eraser. 


I also own a Filofax to keep organized and use all my adorable stationery. If you are interested in a post on my Filofax, let me know! 

Do you like stationery as much as I do?

Esty <3 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric