Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Fall Reading List

As you may have, or may have not, noticed, I love fall! The clothing, makeup, TV shows, and of course the upcoming holidays. Because of the weather, it's also the perfect season to cozy up with a good book and catch up on some reading. I was inspired by Lauren Conrad to write this post on my current fall reading list (link to her post). I have quite a few books that I have been dying to read, and the list just keeps growing!


First up, the book I am currently reading: The Husband's Secret written by Liane Moriarty. This is the first book I read by this author so I am still getting used to her writing style. The book follows the lives of Cecilia, Rachel, and Tess, as their lives unravels after Cecilia finds a letter that was meant to be opened after the death of her husband. Yes, I know, woah! I recently started reading this so I have not discovered the secret yet but I am very anxious to find out what it is!

Next, I have Big Little Lies also by Liane Moriarty. This book is about, surprise, surprise, lies! It also follows the lives of three women, Celeste, Madeline, and Jane. The book insert reads "Sometimes it's the little lies that turn out to be the most lethal... A murder... a tragic accident... or just parents behaving badly? What's indisputable is that someone is dead. But who did what?" I am really excited to read this book and cannot wait to start it!

Next on the list if Paper Towns by John Green. John Green, if you didn't know by now, also wrote The Fault in Our Starts, which I absolutely loved, so I decided to pick this book up. To be completely honest, I'm not too sure what it's about, just that it's about a boy who has a huge crush on a girl in his school. 

Lastly, I purchased Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn. Another book that I picked up because I loved the authors previous books, both Gone Girl and Dark Places. I absolutely love Gillian Flynn's mind! Her books are so dark and intriguing with a major plot twist! I am sure that I will love this! 

 What books are on your reading list?

Esty <3 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric