Monday, October 6, 2014

Current Nail Polish Rotation

So I have a thing where I rotate between four to six nail polish every month or so. It helps me make use all of my nail polish so that I am not constantly applying the same ones. It also lets me appreciate the ones I have, which reduces the likelihood of purchasing new ones. Lastly, reminds me to actually find time to paint my nails because, lets be honest, sometimes I just becomes hard to find time with a toddler!

From L to R: Essie Midnight Cami, Essie School of Hard Rocks, Essie Carry On, Julep Laura 

Anyways, I'd thought I'd share with you my current nail polish in my rotation for the month of October!

I usually stay away from bright colors, so naturally, autumn is my favorite season because of darker nail polish are in. Essie Midnight Cami is a deep navy with shimmer. I love this color because its not your ordinary blue; the shimmer in it gives the color dimension. Next, Essie School of Hard Rocks is a beautiful teal cream. It is a beautiful color, but I will admit that I was very disappointed after discovering that Essie had created a very similar color last year called Vested Interest. Essie Carry On is my next polish, a deep plum. It is the perfect fall color and I come back to it every year! Last, but certainly not least, Julep Laura, an olive green creme. I love almost all of Julep nail polish that I have tried and think they are definitely worth the high price tag. Laura is opaque and applies smoothly with just one coat, I do, however, like to finish it off with a second coat to make it even more opaque and long lasting.

What nail polish have you been using for this fall season?

Esty <3 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric