Sunday, October 5, 2014

haul | TJ Maxx

Hello lovelies,

A new TJ Maxx recently opened up around my house and I decided to stop by today. I picked up a couple of things because, well, I just couldn't resist!


I was undecided between these shoes and another booties by Guess. I decided to go with these by Jessica Simpson because they seemed a lot more versatile than the booties. I can dress these up for a night out and dress them down a bit for work. Did I mention that they were only $50!
I also picked up a shower cap, mostly because I forgot to buy one at Target while I was there. This one was really cute, however, and I am so glad I purchased it! Time to shower in style!
While I was looking around the hair and beauty section of TJ Maxx, both of these Macademia Natural Oil products caught my eyes. I have used the Macademia Deep Hair Masque before, but have never tried any of their other products. They had a couple more Macademia products, but I decided to stick with these two. I am very excited to try them! Expect a review soon on these babies!

Anyways, have you guys recently purchase anything exciting? I don't know why, but I am super excited to try everything I picked up! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric