Monday, October 27, 2014

Empties: 01

Hello lovely people! How was your weekend? Mind was not as planned, and I slacked off a little bit, but it's a new day so now I am back on track! Anyways, today I'd thought I'd share with you some of the products I have gone through during the past couple of weeks. I don't like to accumulate too much because I feel as though it takes up too much space (even though it is inside of my closet in a corner inside of a small Victoria's Secret bag.. go figure). 

  • Aussie 3 Minute Miracle in Moist: This has to be about the forth or fifth bottle I have gone through, well counting the original 3 Minute Miracle. They recently changed the formulation (or so I believe since they started adding different targeted hair concern like moist) and I am not really a fan. I prefer the original, and for that reason I will not be repurchasing. But if you are looking for an inexpensive hair mask, give this one a try. It is under $5 at the drugstore. 
  • Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo: I am not someone who sticks to one shampoo and doesn't change. I like to switch my shampoos (hair mask and conditioners are another story). This did the job, it got my hair clean and smelled really good. Will I be repurchasing? I am not sure, maybe, but for now I will be trying the next shampoo that grabs my attention. 
  • Philosophy Purity Facial Cleanser: I absolutely love this face wash. It gets rid of all of my makeup and leaves my face feeling clean as can be without feeling dry. This is about my third bottle and am planning to pick up a forth on my next trip to Sephora. 
  • Nature Bounty Hair Skin and Nails Gummies: A couple of months ago I got a gel manicure, and if you have gotten a gel manicure, you know how damaging the removal process can be. Ever since removing them, my nails have been very fragile and would chip almost everyday. I picked this up randomly at Target, not expecting any results, and was so surprised by how much my nails grew. Not only did they grow long, but they were strong and did not chip once until I cut them! I have been wanting to try Hairfinity, so I am not sure if I will be picking this up anytime soon, but I will definitely repurchase in the future.
  • Garnier Skin Renew B.B. Cream in Medium/Deep: I purchased this a while ago, as you can tell from the packaging as it is their old one. I really liked this product and it is a great drugstore B.B. Cream. However, I am not sure if I will be repurchasing since I am currently in search for my holy grail tinted moisturizer. 
  • Julep Quick & Dry Nail Polish Drop: I received this in one of my Julep Maven boxes last year and I fell in love! You apply two to three drops over your top coat and your nail polish is virtually dry in no time! I am definitely going to repurchase this when I get around to making a larger Julep order. 
  • Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes: I have repurchased this countless of times. I love this because it doesn't dry out, like some other brands that I have tried, and it removes almost all of my makeup. I use this mostly for the face, since I like to use an eye makeup removers for my eyes. It does like a thin layer over your face, but it does not bother me as I wash my face before bed. 
  • Origins Super Sport Remover: (Pictured below since I forgot to include in the above pictures!) I have had this in my makeup bag for the past couple of months without touching it. It is not a miracle gel and does not magically remover blemishes over night. It does help reduce in size with some use, but I am not sure if I will be repurchase just yet. I will keep you all posted on that one!



There you have it. My recent empties.
What have you recently finished with plans on repurchasing? 

Esty <3 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric